- Inside this issue read about a special Historical Society of Riverton Preservation Award Night coming on April 10, 2014, at The Porch Club.
- Actor/historian Bob Gleason’s performance as Abraham Lincoln helped the Society celebrate Lincoln’s Birthday at a special Feb. 12 meeting at The Bank on Main.
- An March 2 Downton Abbey Inspired Tea with Alisa DuPuy at the New Leaf Tea Room benefited the HSR and chased away members’ winter blahs.
- Rob Gusky’s study of Riverton’s cycling legacy prompts him to organize The Historic Riverton Century ride from NYC to Riverton this June.
- We hope a review of some recent website posts encourages some members receiving the print edition of the newsletter to look us up on the Internet.
- The editor confesses to missing dozens of website feedbacks from readers over the past year.
Click here to view issue #156 Gaslight_News_Mar14
Former teacher at Riverton School, amateur historian, Historical Society of Riverton Board Member, website and newsletter editor
View all posts by John McCormick