- This summer’s photo of Riverton Yacht Club framed by a wildflower riot of color inspired this issue’s feature article about Richard Barclay, a Riverton resident who devoted his life’s work to bees.
- Society President William C. Brown updates members about recent developments.
- Susan Dechnik recaps the September meeting held at 503 Bank Avenue.
- On November 16 at Riverton Library at 7 pm, we present Woodrow Wilson and the Great War, by Neill Hartley.
- Former resident Michael Grossman describes how he explored a backyard trash pit at his former Main Street residence.
- Sandy Marrone shares her massive vintage sheet music collection at the January 17 meeting at 7 pm at Riverton Library.
- Look in the mailing for a form for 2018 dues, also available here.
Click here to view issue #173_Gaslight_News_Nov_17
Former teacher at Riverton School, amateur historian, Historical Society of Riverton Board Member, website and newsletter editor
View all posts by John McCormick