We will have public meetings and presentations scheduled for 2022. Keep checking this website and our Facebook page for announcements.
This newsletter covers a lot!
- Susan Dechnik writes about the “History of Riverton” program that the Porch Club hosted for Moorestown Questers
- Pat Brunker expresses our sorrow at the passing of William C. Probsting
- HSR’s intrepid Sub-Committee on Sub-Surface Issues added a new historical marker at 308 Main Street
- The Society scores a digital scan of a rare 1886 Hunter and Richards Map of Palmyra and Riverton
- Pat Smith Solin summarizes our progress on organizing our archives
- The fate of historic Groves Mansion is still undetermined
- Faith Endicott reports that our Arcadia book is on track for a July 4, 2022 release
- Membership Chairperson Heather MacIntosh Huffnagle gives a Membership and Donations Report
- The Editor tells how the Society was dissolved, then restored in 1976, and House Plaque Chairperson Bill McDermott boasts of a new house plaque at 408 Main
In the open PDF, click on links to see more content on rivertonhistory.com.