We hope to have a presentation for HSR members and Porch Club members at the Porch Club in February. We plan on one for the general public in March. More details inside this last issue of 2021.
- Riverton’s Christmas Village was the tonic we needed.
- Faith Endicott writes about a spontaneous caroling happening organized by Brigette Veasy.
- Pat Smith Solin outlines our continuing work to organize, catalog, and archivally store our collections.
- The Society scores a digital scan of a rare 1886 Hunter and Richards Map of Palmyra and Riverton
- Town Historian Roger Prichard presents “History of Riverton” at the Porch Club Feb. 16.
- Arcadia Book Project Manager Faith Endicott reports that the first draft was sent to Arcadia and we anticipate a July 4, 2022 release.
In the open PDF, click on links to see more content on rivertonhistory.com.